1. Nutrition and Sleep are the foundation to improving fitness. Create proper nutritional habits TODAY to accelerate your results. (ask about our nutrition coaching program)
2. Make it a priority to show up a minimum of 2x per week. Consistency is Key!
3. Movement efficiency and mastering the movements should be goal #1. After that, then intensity and load can be introduced. Mechanics > Consistency > Intensity.
4. Be ready to stay in your own lane. Follow the Fitness track and be ready to make modifications where necessary. Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 21. We will build strength and capacity over time but we must stay patient!
5. Do your best to be on time. This is crucial to your warmup, which is crucial for safety. Life happens, but find a way to get here before class starts.
6. Mobilizing and Recovery are essential to success. Ask a coach for advice on how to properly recover.
7. This place is our Home. Clean and put away all equipment when you are finished with your workout. This maintains the quality and longevity of the equipment.
8. Last but not least, attitude is EVERYTHING. On a bad day? That’s OK, but don’t let it affect anyone else too! We give fist bumps and high fives at every class, so be ready to cheer and lift others up, because we will for you!